Monday, August 3, 2015

My Random Act of Poetry in Cape May

Kicking off my favorite two weeks of the year in Cape May with an early morning guerilla raid at the end of the seawall -- the spot where runners, bikers, strollers, finish their walk and turn back toward town.

soft with the weight of blue
sky reclines on the horizon
                      
Think I will use this for Day 1 of the 5-Day Poetry Challenge put to me by my mentor A.V. Christie.  Post a poem, tag a poet.  Denice Frohman -- tag, you're it!  Let's get some spoken word in the challenge mix!

Back to the ocean -- aaahh.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I wish I was there in Cape May to see your poem in person. If you do it next week when I'm there, let me know so I'm certain to walk that far! Enjoy the sun and sand and surf!!!!

    ReplyDelete